the sustainability of the London 2012 Games.
The Olympic and Paralympic Games were held in London in Summer 2012. One of the major changes to delivery of the Games that has emerged in the last 10 years is the concept of sustainability. In the report that was published by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to show why London was selected as the venue for the 2012 games, the sustainability plan was mentioned as an important factor (http://www.olympic.org/Documents/Commissions_PDFfiles/SportAndEnvironment/Sustainability_Through_Sport.pdf accessed 16.01.2013). The strapline used by the 2012 organisers was “Inspire a Generation” and this too relates to sustainability.
Starting from the London 2012 website (http://www.london2012.com/about-us/sustainability/ accessed 16.01.2013), 2144c584c4
In your report you need to cover the following topics:
• An executive summary which gives an overview of the argument in your report
• An overview of the sustainability plan put forward by the organisers of the London Olympics, including all 5 aspects of sustainability that were suggested by the organisers
• A detailed review of one of the aspects of the sustainability of the London 2012 Games. This should include BOTH academic perspectives and news perspectives
• A short opinion survey of the aspect of sustainability chosen for detailed review, carried out by you from a sample of students.
• A conclusion which includes critical evaluation of the sustainability of the London 2012 Games based on the evidence that you have gathered both from your primary and secondary research, focusing on the aspect chosen for detailed review
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!