What has been your favorite article to read?
Write a two to three page paper that covers:
– why you liked about the article.
– what you learned from the article.
The mechanics are: 1 inch margins, 11 point font, 1 title line with your name and section number.
Here are the articles, select one:
1. R. R. Loka, “Software development: What is the problem?”, IEEE Computer, pp. 110-112, Feb 2007.
2. C. Symons, “Measuring software industry performance: What you measure is what you get”, IEEE Software, vol. 27, no.6, pp. 66-72, 2010.
3. V. Rajlich, “Changing the paradigm of software engineering”, Comm. of the ACM, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 67-70, 2006.
4. L. Cao and B. Ramesh, “Agile requirements engineering practices: An empirical study”, IEEE Software, vol. 25, no.1, pp. 60-67, 2008.
5. P. Denning and R. Riehle, “Is software engineering engineering?”, Comm. of the ACM, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 24-26, 2009.
6. B. Dobing and J. Parsons, “How UML is used”, Comm. of the ACM, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 109-113, 2006.
7. D. Harel, “State charts in the making: A personal account”, Comm. of t
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,