Senior Seminar in Management
Assignment 6: Reassessment and Adjustment
Reassessment and Adjustment is your opportunity to look at the changes that will take place as a result of your recommendations. If you anticipate these changes will be accepted and adopted you probably are on the right path. But even if you are on the right path, you will most likely experience some resistance to change from somewhere in the organization.
The readings this week address change in an organization. When you do your reassessment and adjustments to your findings and recommendations, consider how you may help your client address the issues surrounding the changes you are advising.
This is your week to look over all your work thus far in the class. As you do so, please make sure:
• You have clearly state the problem to be addressed
• You understand the needs of the organization as they relate to the problem
• The solution you have proposed actually relates to the problem you identified
• You have identified the risks and rewards that relate to the original problem and the solution you have proposed
• You have identified the impacts to the organization and the stakeholders
If you will make no changes after you have reevaluated your work to this point, you should discuss how you reevaluated your work in the paper and state that you will continue on the path you are currently moving along.
If you make any changes or adjustments, your paper should state the changes you will make to your original analysis and recommendation and the reason for the changes.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,