This is 12 assignment ( check the outline file ) please do every assignment in a separate file. I have been Chosen RENOVATION HOUSES to be my business plan.
My course details:
OL 321- Business Plan Preparation
This is a writing and computative intensive course. As such, students should expect essay evaluations, a major term paper, other writing projects and Business Projections and Strategic Planning projects to be assigned throughout the semester.
This course focuses on utilizing a business plan as a way of maintaining a sustainable competitive advantage in starting and managing a small business. The primary factors which will be discussed will include, but are not limited to, various business types, strategic positioning, marketing and business plans, financial analysis, international and/or national involvement and size of company.
Preparing Effective Business Plans: An Entrepreneurial Approach, Bruce Barringer, Pearson-Prentice Hall, ISBN # 0-13-350697-6 2nd Edition
Access to Fast Company and Business NH Business Review is strongly recommended. As you will note from the syllabus, class discussions will focus on key readings from your primary textbook.
The purpose of this course is to study the management of small businesses both from the financial and human behavior perspectives. At the end of the term, students will have achieved the following objectives:
1. Introduce students to define what a small business is and to determine if they want to own and run a small business.
2. Provide a template for the various types of business organization and a reality check to determine if the idea is truly marketable.
3. Participate in ongoing work teams in which students will learn about the pros and cons of being in a partnership, a sole proprietor and/or a LLC.
4. Encourage students to examine their own behavior and beliefs of.
5. Encourage students to become a small business manager
6. Assist students in understanding the complexities of small business development.
7. Help students to understand the importance of business visioning and how to keep the vision in alignment with strategy, processes, and people in their businesses.
9. Increase student awareness regarding their strengths and weaknesses as they apply to writing and utilizing a business plan.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,