Psychology and Education
Analysis of Work Environment and Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma.
Begin with an annotated outline and annotated bibliography for Part 1 – Analysis of Work Environment, and then proceed to Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma. Use the outline headings below to begin your annotated outline. The bolded phrases below are the required headings and sub-headings to be used in your outline.
Part 1 – Analysis of Work Environment
Use the outline below to begin Part 1 of your paper.
1. Identify a potential or current work environment, and describe your professional role within that environment. Include the reporting structure within that professional role; who you supervise and who supervises you.
2. Describe the population you will serve in your professional role, including social and cultural diversitfication.
3. Identify the appropriate code of professional ethics for the work environment. Describe the requirements of that ethical code, including requirements regarding:
1. Informed consent.
2. Customer rights.
4. Dual relationships.
5. Fees for service.
6. Use of distance technology.
7. Any other issue that might surround your hypothetical ethical dilemma.
4. Investigate and evaluate the work environment in relation to the legal, ethical, and accepted standards of practice for that setting.
Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
1. What is the ethical dilemma and who are the individuals involved? Be sure to fully describe the dilemma and its context.
2. What are the main ethical concerns presented in the dilemma? What sources and references can you use to support your analysis?
3. What documentation would you provide for the ethics committee if it were a real-life situation?
4. Evaluate the social context of moral values, professional ethics, business or practice standards, and legal guidelines for governing conduct relevant to professional studies in human behavior.
5. Investigate the application of theories and techniques related to ethics and leadership to a wide variety of ethical dilemmas.
6. Analyze the level of congruence between behavior and applied professional codes of ethics related to professional identity development.
7. Create an awareness of the impact of multicultural diversity and other personal lenses that would prejudice professional objectivity.
8. Analyze the role and functions of ethical standards and leadership in studies of human behavior.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!