|powerpoint which include the below step :|
a. Quick review of the steps in making a polyacrylamide gel.
b. What polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis enables the scientist to do that agarose gel electrophoresis doesn’t, with regard to analyzing DNA.
c. Describe the two applications of polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis: slab gel electrophoresis and capillary electrophoresis.
d. Present the step by step analysis of a slab or capillary electrophoresis result.
2. Write five multiple choice/short answer questions that would assess a student’s understanding of your presentation on polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
3. Propose a hypothesis that could be directly tested using polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. What would the experimental and control groups be? What results would you expect if your hypothesis was supported?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.