NO WRITER TO DO THIS ORDER EXCEPT THE WRITER I HAVE CHODEN AND PAID FOR, WRITER 355342. Dear writer, As you know, we have been discussing the issues of some assignments of both courses of Public Health and Homeland Security in Disasters in my program of master in Disaster Medicine and Management.
This order is to do one requirement for the class of Public Health in Disasters.
Let me first remind you with the course description:
The purpose of this course is to develop an understanding of the concepts of public health as they relate to disaster management. The student will apply Noji’s five phases of a disaster to actual public health disaster events during the last 25 years. The course will focus on what preparedness actions are necessary to safeguard the health of citizens and emergency personnel during a disaster event, as well as public health disaster response and investigation. Public health issues in disaster management that are covered include water and food supply disruption and contamination, waste disposal, environmental pollution and infectious disease outbreaks. The basic principles of epidemiology and health surveillance will also be reviewed. Statistical epidemiology will not be covered in this course due to the limited time allotted to give a taste of material which, in its full form does fill an entire master’s of its own.
The required texts for this course:
1. Ciottone, Gregory – Disaster Medicine, (2015) ISBN – available on line through library.
2. Landesman, Linda – Public Health Management of Disasters – The Practice Guide, 3rd Edition (2012) ISBN #0-87553-004-4
3. Wisner, B and Adams, J. – Environmental Health in Emergencies and Disasters – A Practical Guide, (2003) World Health Organization ISBN #9789241545419
4. Koenig and Schultz—Disaster Medicine: Comprehensive Principles and Practice, (2011) Cambridge University Press
Principles of Disaster Medicine & Management (DMM-611) – The Public Health course will build upon principles you have learned in DMM-611. Please ensure that you are familiar with the Incident Command System organizational structure and the functions of each of the command and general staff positions.
NOW, this order is to do one of the requirements of Public Health in Disasters class. This order is to do: “Pandemic Flu Case Analysis assignment”.
• THIS ASSIGNMENT IS AS FOLLOWS: Peruse the Pennsylvania Pandemic Flu Plan. No disaster plan is without flaws or weaknesses. Based on your knowledge of disaster mitigation and response, as well as your knowledge of public health, design a tool which could be used by the PA DOH as an instructional guide to their county offices on how they plan to handle an influenza pandemic. As part of this guide, present at least 5 weaknesses or potential weaknesses that you find here. Additionally, comment on how and why personnel in county public health offices may be overwhelmed during a pandemic and what tasks they would have to address to assist in response to and mitigation of the disaster.
• VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: This assignment is required in Wk 7 and the topic to be discussed in this order is: Week 7 – Emerging Infections, Pandemic and Bioterrorism
And the required reading assignments of this week (to be considered and to be close to the required reading of this course not just pick up general reading. PLEASE take acre of this point), these required readings of this week are:
• 1. Ciottone chapter 22: Vaccines
2. Ciottone chapter 101: Introduction to Biologic Agents
3. Ciottone chapter 126: Influenza virus attack
4. Ciottone chapter 130: SARS-COV attack
5. Landesman chapter 11: Public Health Response to Emerging Infections and Bioterrorism
6. Wisner chapter 11
Journal articles and other readings-required
1. Maryn McKenna. Anatomy of a Pandemic: Emergency Departments Woefully Unprepared for a Bird Flu Outbreak.Bird flu.pdf ; Swine flu.pdf
2. Pennsylvania’s Pandemic Flu Plan. PAPandemicFluPlan.pdf
3. Fatimah Lateef. SARS Changes the ED Paradigm. SARS.pdf
Journal articles and other readings-optional
1. Dennis Cleri. SARS.SARS.pdf
2. Dennis Cleri, et al. Smallpox as a Bioterrorist Weapon: Myth or Menace.Smallpox.pdf
3. Kristi Koenig, et al. Medical Strategies to Handle Mass Casualties from the Use of BiologicalWeapons.Koenig bioterrorism.pdf ; Koenig PPE.pdf
4. Richard Rothman et al. Communicable Respiratory Threats in the ED: Tuberculosis, Influenza, SARS and Other Aerosolized Infections.Rothman SARS.pdf
5. DHS. Pandemic and Influenza Best Practices and Model Protocols.PI_Best_Practices_Model.pdf
6. PA West Nile virus alert 2010. PA west nile virus alert
7. WHO. SARS.sars_wha.pdf
*NOTE: if you need me to upload any of these links that won’t open.
When I asked the professor about the length of this assignment, he answered that even if the CONTENT is most important thing to be considered, this assignment must be at least 8 pages (NOT INCLUDING THE REFERENCES PAGES).
In regards to the number of references, please use as many as you can to make this assignment more than excellent because it is not just a long paper, at least 8 pages, but also because of the nature of this assignment. So, at least 8 pages (NOT including the references page) with long list of references.
If you have any question please ask right away to avoid doing revisions many times.
NOTE: This order is to do 8-page assignment but I put it as a 1-page order but after you finish this important 8-page assignment, we can together coordinate everything with the support team but please work now according to a 8-page assignment order and we will be together to the end
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,