Similar assignment was completed in Order #105155639. This time I have different set of questions to be answered regarding the same article I provided previously. This assignment is very important to me. Thank you.
Book we use in the course:
Polit, D., & Beck, C.T. (2013). Essentials of nursing research (8th ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
D. Data collection and measurement
• Were key variables operationalized using the best possible method (e.g., interviews, observations, and so on)?
• Are the specific instruments adequately described and were they good choices, given the study purpose and study population?
• Does the report provide evidence that the data collection methods yielded data that were high on reliability and validity?
• If there was an intervention, is it adequately described, and was it properly implemented? Did most participants allocated to the intervention group actually receive it? Was there evidence of intervention fidelity?
• Were data collected in a manner that minimized bias? Was the staff who collected data appropriately trained?
F. Data analysis
• Were appropriate statistical methods used?
• Was the most powerful analytic method used? (e.g., did the analysis control for confounding variables)?
• Was it clear whether or not the hypotheses were supported?
• Was information about statistical significance presented?
• Was information about effect size and precision of estimates (probability statistics) presented?
H. Summary assessment
• Despite any limitations, do the study findings appear to be valid—do you have confidence in the truth value of the results?
• Does the study contribute any meaningful evidence that can be used in nursing practice or that is useful to the nursing discipline?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,