This is a knowledge assessment. Students are required to answer all questions.
Required format details: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing of 2.
You currently work for a very small but thriving organisation (You may choose the type of organisation that you wish to use for this project) that expects to grow at a very fast rate. Please discuss your proposed profession/organisation with your trainer and answer all of the following questions.
1. Based on your research, predict growth and downsizing for your chosen profession according to labour requirements. What is the forecast for growth in your industry?
2. What diversity legislation should you be aware of? Complete a sample diversity plan for the organisation.
3. As the organisation has just started expanding, recommend the type of structure the organisation should have and why?
4. What do you need to consider, when you review labour budgets? What type of staffing budget should you ask for the meet future needs?
5. What objectives should you use to modify or to retain the workforce? Why choose these objectives? Who are the stakeholders and how should objectives be communicated to them?
6. Turnover has been high recently. Develop a tool that can be used to assist in identifying the cause of high turnover rate. Come up with a recommendation on how to minimise the rate of turnover and its underlying causes. Define strategies to source skilled labour in your chosen
CRICOS Code: 03243A ©Harvest Education Technical College 2011 3344 1922 www.hetc.edu.au
BSBHRM513A Manage Workforce Planning – Updated on 06/02/2015 Page 3 field.
7. Using a flow chart, design a procedure to action objectives for training, re-deployment and redundancy within your chosen organisation. What program(s) would you recommend your employer of choice to offer based on the current profession your organisation is working in?
8. What possible areas of difficulty exist in your profession? Outline strategies as to how to overcome these problems from the external market.
9. Identify global trends or incidents that will have or do have an impact on Australia, and recommend changes based on those trends or incidents.
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
People choose us because we offer:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,