Leadership Interview & Reflection Paper
Interview a woman or minority person in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees. The interview may be conducted by phone, email, or in person.
Write a 825-word paper in which you reflect upon the interview and concepts discussed throughout the module.
Submit both the interview transcript and reflection paper.
In your interview transcript, include the name of the leader and his or her position, organization or field the leader works in, and length of time in position. Include a minimum of 10 questions and responses addressing the following:
1. Describe the organization that you work in, including the culture of the organization and your responsibilities as a leader.
2. Describe your leadership style.
3. Describe the steps taken to get in your current leadership position.
4. What has been your biggest challenge as a leader?
5. What has been your greatest achievement as a leader?
Your reflection should include the following:
1. What did you learn about the connection between women or culture and leadership from conducting this interview? How can this improve your leadership abilities?
2. What surprised you, if anything, about the interview?
3. Were there any nuances to the leader’s responses, which may be attributed to gender or cultural differences in leadership behaviors discussed in the module?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,