An interest group for our purpose is any organization, association, or group that is organized with a political purpose or object in mind. They are also known as lobbyists, political advocacy groups, pressure groups, associations, organizations, etc. Here are a couple of websites that list them–http://usgovinfo.about.com/blorgs.htm; http://www.vancouver.wsu.edu/fac/kfountain
Pick an interest group in which you are interested. That is to say, pick a group that does work in a political area that you want to know more about. Answer all of the following. Answers must be typed and should indicate the number of the question being answered. Make sure you include proper citation from the Internet for each answer. Do NOT cut and paste any part of any answers. You are to put each answer into your own words. The answers to every question may not be on their website—you may have to be industrious in finding the information. You may want to call the IG as a last option or just to chat.
1. Name of the interest group (IG).
2. Website address of the IG.
3. Phone number of the IG.
4. National address of the IG.
5. Year the IG was founded.
6. Write a one paragraph description of the nature and purpose of the organization. This can be summarized from their “About” section. What is it the organization sets out to do?
7. Name of current head of the IG. Brief description of the professional background of the individual.
8. Write one sentence to one paragraph detailing how one becomes a member of the IG and what the benefits of membership are.
9. Number of members in the organization.
10. Write a one-paragraph summary from a video about the IG. This can be from the IG itself or can be from a news show about IG. This could include if someone from the organization was interviewed on a news show. These videos are often on the organization’s website. The video should be at least three minutes long. Include a website link to the video so that I may watch it as well.
11. List dates and descriptions of any upcoming events for the IG (Maximum five events).
12. Do a one-paragraph summary on an OP-ED that discusses the activities of your IG. It can be written by someone who works for the IG or by someone outside the IG.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!