To get started, you will need to install the Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop file (file uploaded), load a file into the IDE, and navigate within the IDE to edit and test a file. The Installing and Utilizing the IDE document (file uploaded) walks you through the software installation process. Once you have installed the software, install the DaysToBirthday file (file uploaded).
After you have completed the installation and file testing and debugging, you will need to document your work and understanding. Respond to the following questions:
- Provide a screenshot of the DaystoBirthday Calculator output. It should look like the window below but should give my name (Richter) and the number of days until my birthday. Please also list the current date (when you took the screenshot from the program) and my birthday (October 6). Only month and day are needed for each. For this question, only the screenshot and the two dates are needed.
- What information is input into the DaysToBirthday Birthday Calculator?
- What information is output by the DaysToBirthday Birthday Calculator?
- Describe, in your own words, the process necessary to start from the inputs and generate the desired outputs. Be sure to specifically explain what steps are needed and why.
- In debugging the program, you first corrected errors identified by the IDE error check. You then, tested the file checking inputs and outputs and corrected functional aspects like adding 1 to the DateDiff calculation. Explain in your own words why it is necessary when debugging both to correct the errors identified by the IDE and to check that the file is functioning as specified (the way you expect). Be sure to address why the functionality test items are not flagged by the IDE error checker.
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
We guarantee you:
- Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
- Delivery within deadlines,
- Competitive prices and excellent quality,
- 24/7 customer support,
- Priority on your privacy,
- Unlimited, free revisions upon request, and
- Plagiarism free work,