An exhibition review of a current / existing exhibition, or critical review of a design product, or digital media initiative.
Your review must engage with several works in the exhibition (or aesthetic and social aspects of the product / initiative) and discuss the conditions of its presentation and eception
An academic essay relating to an area of interest or investigation. You need to present your question and thesis statement in consultation with your lecturer prior to commencement of writing.
An academic essay presenting a coherent argument in relation to one of the following questions:
1. “Surely the extraordinary success of artificial intelligence is attributable to the fact that it frees us from real intelligence… Surely the success of all these technologies is a result of the way in which they make it impossible even to raise the timeless question of liberty.
What a relief! Thanks to the machinery of the virtual, all your problems are over! You are no longer either subject or object, no longer either free or alienated — and no longer either one
or the other: you are the same, and enraptured by the commutations of that sameness.” (Baudrillard, ‘Xerox and Infinity’)
Discuss the work of two (2) digital media artists who deal with issues such as freedom, social inequality and mass consumption. T o what extent do their works challenge the claims that Baudrillard is making above? You should focus on one (1) work by each artist.
2. Discuss the ways in which authenticity, lawlessness and aesthetic spectacle operate in the work of Nan Goldin, Danny Lyon, or Larry Clark. You must analyse three (3) works by your chosen artist in order to support your argument (you may choose to focus on works by two of these artists if you wish, but you must limit the number of works discussed to three).
3. Analyse the sense of ‘spirituality’ and ‘aura’ that is so often attributed to the work of Bill Viola. In what does it consist, and why are contemporary audiences so attracted to it? You must analyse two (2) specific works in order to support your argument.
In order to satisfactorily complete this assignment you must:
• Show proof of research, ideas and evidence beyond that provided in the course readings
• Implement effective essay / review structures
• Integrate and reference academic sources appropriately and effectively
• Compose and write a well-reasoned, presented and referenced academic essay / critical review.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,