|Paper details:||use crystal report viewer to do this assignment for all the datas|
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE SAMPLE!!!!!!!!! FOR ALL REQUIREMENTS !!!!!!!!!
Part 3: (10 marks)
Dealing Simulation Report
A: (4 Marks)
Describe the shape and level of the current Yield Curve in Australian Commonwealth Government Securities (ie: at the time of your dealing sessions – use data gathered from the trading system in the FMTS, plot the curve and discuss it).
Comment on its implications for Fixed-Interest fund managers.
Based on your view of the yield curve, and other sources, what is your view on Interest Rates in Australia for the following time horizons:
• 6 Months
• 12 Months
B: (4 Marks)
With respect to your trading portfolio:
1. Report on your Portfolio composition in Market Value Terms and Face Value Terms:
(a) At the commencement of trading
(b) After Dealing Session 2
2. What is the level of interest rate risk in your portfolio, as measured by: (a) Portfolio Modified Duration at the commencement of trading
(b) Portfolio Modified Duration after Dealing Session 2
3. How has the interest rate risk profile of your portfolio changed? What are the implications for your portfolio in the current yield curve environment?
4. Comment on whether you achieved your set objectives with regard to interest rate risk:
• If you achieved your objective, what trading actions/strategy contributed to your
• If you did not achieve your objective, what would you do differently?
• Was your trading consistent with the market view developed in Part 2?
C: (2 marks)
Compare and contrast your performance from one dealing session to another. Discuss what you could do to improve future dealing sessions. What lessons did you learn and how did you perform as a team?
|Comments from Support Team:|
- Financial Overview
- Writing guidep(10)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.