- What are the main ideas of virtue ethics? In particular, what is eudemonia and how can it be achieved?
- How do virtue ethics differ from utilitarianism and Kantian ethics? What are the main criticisms of virtue ethics?
- Identify a time you have taken a moral stand in order to adhere to the moral code of an organisation you have belonged to (e.g. a sporting, cultural or commercial organisation).
- What is the difference between the ‘caveat emptor’, ‘negligence’ and ‘strict liability approach’ to product liability? Which do you think is most appropriate?
- Define the following pricing practices and provide an example for each: price gouging, monopolistic pricing, price fixing, and predatory pricing.
- What are the ethical issues concerning marketing and advertising in relation to consumer ‘autonomy’ and ‘targeting the vulnerable’? Discuss with reference to utilitarian and Kantian ethics.
- Find one example of an advertisement in a newspaper, magazine or online that you believe is morally questionable and explain why, drawing on the three major ethical theories in your answer. Attach a copy of the advertisement (or a link) to your assignment.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.