You are required to submit a scholarly paper in which you will identify, describe, research, and apply the concepts that underlie your personal philosophy for professional nursing practice.
Your paper MUST follow a format that includes:
1) The Four Metaparadigms: Identification, discussion, and documentation from the literature of your perspective on the basic four metaparadigms/concepts of patient, nurse, health, and environment.
2) Two Practice-Specific Concepts: Identification, discussion, and documentation from the literature of your perspective on at least two other concepts specific to your own practice (such as comfort, culture, caring, etc.)
3) List of Propositions: A numbered list of at least five propositions or assumption statements that clearly connect the concepts described.
The paper is to be thoroughly researched and well documented, with relevant material from the nursing theorists presented incorporated into the paper. Use the current edition of the APA Manual throughout the paper. Sources should focus on references from nursing theory but may also include conceptual and theoretical material from other professional domains.
Consider the following questions as you complete your various tasks related to this assignment:
1) How do I define and employ the four basic metaparadigms of nursing theory in my professional practice?
2) What are the major concepts I employ that are unique to my professional practice?
3) What philosophies and theories from the literature of nursing and other disciplines/domains are consistent with these concepts?
4) How are the concepts of transcultural nursing, the health promotion model, skill acquisition, role theory, and change theory specifically integrated into my philosophy and practice?
5) What research supports these theories and concepts?
6) How do I integrate role and change theory into my professional practice and how may these theories be applied to the organization in which I practice?
PLEASE USE THE COURSE BOOK AS A REFERENCE: Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice. 2nd edition by Janie B. Butts; Karen L. Rich. ISBN: 9781284041347
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,