You will be analyzing the unemployment situation of a specific economy using data from the last five years for example 2010 to 2014.
1. Choose a country (NOT THE UNITED STATES).
2. Find unemployment data for the last 5 years – total unemployed, labor force, by sex, age, education. Prepare a charts, tables summarizing the statistical data.
3. Analyze the trends in unemployment data – improving, worsening, the same.
Your paper should include
1. Cover page (student name/number, course – name and number, title of paper, instructor’s name, name of college, date)
2. Introduction – describe what your paper is about (1 paragraph)
a. Profile of your chosen country (1 to 2 paragraphs – geographic location, political information, cultural, social issues etc.)
b. How is unemployment defined, statistics on size of the labor force(unemployed, employed), by age, sex, education. What are the major trends? Are they improving, worsening or the same. Include at least 1 table or chart.
a. Conclusion – what is projected for the future (1 to 2 paragraphs)
b. References – minimum 3 – APA style
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,