Policy t o address are:
1. Teachers’ Developing Ideas And Practices About Mathematics Performance Assessment: Successes, Stumbling Blocks, And Implications For Professional Development (by Hilda Borko, Vicky Mayfield, Scott Marion, Roberta Flexer, & Kate Cumbo,)
2. School Reform And Standards-Based Education: A Model for English-Language Learners (by Jana Echevarria, Debora Short, & Kristin Powers,) and
3. Integrating Technology Into K-12 Teaching And Learning: Current Knowledge Gaps And Recommendations For Future Research (by Khe Foon Hew, Thomas Brush),
4. Outcomes Linked to High-Quality Afterschool Programs: Longitudinal Findings from the Study of Promising Afterschool Programs (by Vandell, Deborah Lowe; Resiner, Elizabeth R,; Pierce, Kim M.),
5. The Impact of After-School Programs that Promote Personal and Social Skills (by Durlak, Joesph A.; Weissberg, Roger P.)
6. Critical Hours: Afterschool Programs and Educational Success (by Miller, Beth M.).
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,